Tuesday, March 11, 2008

aging gracefully?

on this, the eve of yet another birthday, I have decided to revive this craptastic blog with the following revelation:

I AM GETTING WRINKLES. WTF. MY ASIAN GENES HAVE PUNKED OUT ON ME LIKE TOTAL BITCHES.

I cannot believe they have the audacity to show up ON THE NIGHT BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY and make themselves comfortable on my previously unlined forehead.

sad.

(okay, so yes, this doesn't really count as an entry, but it's all I've got in me right now... Making Shit Happen takes a lot out of a girl.)

(please send birthday wishes and anti-aging cream, STAT.)

7 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and welcome back!

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday dear! (and you do NOT have wrinkles!)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hey lady,
Sorry I'm a few days late! Happy Belated! Hope it was a fab day. Miss the yummy Korean food... :-)

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!

My birthday is apparently the day after yours and I've also recently discovered wrinkles in the past month or so. I must furrow my brow a lot, because there they are... two quite pronounced wrinkles that have seemingly popped out of nowhere between my eyebrows. So now, when I remember and no one is watching, I try to sit around with my eyebrows raised, hoping to counteract said wrinkles (or at least prevent more from joining them).

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a MONTH and no postings?? wtf? we miss you!!

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

should we take you off our 'favorites' tab? Or will there someday be updated witticisms from the fabulous ms. k.?

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come baaaaaaack.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home