Thursday, October 18, 2007

not bad for an airport hotel

view from my hotel room balcony:


every time I fly into LA I am disgusting by just how thick the smog is. it can't be good to breathe that shit in every day... it's just not natural (like much of LA).
also, my hair? is freaking SHORT y'all! it pretty much sits on my shoulders, although it's angled/layered in a way that the front is slightly longer than the back. I don't think I've had it this short since... middle school? I would upload a pic of the first day I had to style it for myself, but all my blackberry camera self-portraits have turned out pretty horribly... alas.
back to work. it's going to be a long day...

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are disgusting? Hey, you said it first...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home