Tuesday, October 16, 2007

this just in:

confirmation that this blog Officially Sucks.

sorry, people. I got nothin'. last week was the work week from hell. this past wknd was detoxing from hellish work week. this week is trying to catch up on everything I missed during hell week.

exciting, no?

I am also completely preoccupied with the fascinating process that skin goes through in order to heal itself. I tore off a good chunk during a hike this wknd and can't stop staring at it and watching it go through the various phases of cleaning itself out, scabbing, growing new skin, etc.

(sorry. you weren't eating lunch or anything, were you? you WERE? my bad. think about bunnies and rainbows for a minute and you should be set.)

aside from that, I am spending my time thinking about valuable questions like:
a) how is it that Mad Men is the absolute best show ever?
b) how long until my skin heals?
c) why hasn't Texas gotten the memo that autumn has started?
d) what should I do with my life?

you know, important stuff like that.

this may the death of this blog as we know it... stay tuned...

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas doesn't know what Autumn is, much less that it's started elsewhere.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger gspike15 said...

i love how you capitalized "Officially Sucks". It makes it more official.

Also, bunnies and rainbows made me think of rainbow colored bunnies with skin peeling off of them. Double gross.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger L Sass said...

Girl, I'm right there with you. All I do these days is work, work on MBA applications and watch America's Next Top Model.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home