Monday, May 14, 2007

i'm alive

sorry for the lack of posts, people. I promise you all that I am alive and somewhat well (well... well enough. ha. how many times can I use the word "well" in one sentence?), just buried at work and experiencing some overall malaise. I've decided to pack what little free time I have with plenty of activities to keep me going... this week I'm looking forward to a benefit concert tmw night, some more quality time @ the Alamo Drafthouse this Fri (we're going to watch another pancake theater event, where they do sketch comedy around a hilariously bad movie... this week's selection is "pretty woman"), and then an outdoor concert on Sat (how DID Austin becoming the live music capital of the world? hopefully I will be able to tell you soon).

let's see if it works.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Erica said...

i am so jealous about the alamo drafthouse. "pretty woman" is so badly fantastic, and fantastically bad, that i'm sure it will be hilarious.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Will said...

Boo malaise! Cheer yourself with pre-memories of ultrafun Memorial Day Weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home