Monday, June 12, 2006

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me

i really need to start learning from my mistakes.

after a relatively decent day at work, i came home to relax a bit and let the temperature drop a bit before going for a long bike ride. as usual, bike ride was fabulous. great views. riverside trails. tons of dogs and the occasional swan. lots of people of all shapes and sizes jogging/walking/biking down the paths.

i came home from the ride, cursing the fact that i live on a hill and looking forward to a cooling shower. when i stepped out of the shower, i quickled toweled off and reached for a tissue to blow my nose.

and when i blew my nose? there were DEFINITELY two bugs in the kleenex.

i think i have my thrown up in my mouth just a little bit. who knows, maybe there were bugs in there too?

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww, that is gross :)

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and this, coming from the girl who once snacked on termites while trekking through south america... do not shun them now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home