Thursday, July 13, 2006

so i'm easily amused. so kill me already.

i found this headline to be really, really amusing. what it says for the level of sophistication of my sense of humor, i have no idea (i'm guessing not much), but i totally giggled when i saw this headline.

good lord, woman, tell me the headline already! i'm dying to know!

what constitutes "news" is just such a weird phenomenon. having advice on how to clean one's grill butted up near the updates on the bombing in beirut is just such an odd thing. i guess mass media has to have lots of different ways in order to capture lots of different people (or even speak to the varied interests of one individual - hell, i clicked on both links), but when you think about it for a minute it still strikes me as strange.

4 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That story is awesome. I want to print it out for my kids.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for story #2 from yesterday... Why yes, i do need to get a life, thanks.

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh... you said "butt."

btw jen, i am waiting to hear abt the lance-jake encounter here!!!! WTF?!!!

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bringing a new meaning to, "why you all up in my grill?" .. gross.. i don't wanna be up in any cesspool of a grill ever..

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you make out with gyllenhall if HE had a grill??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home