Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ingredients for a soco tuesday

[soco = SOuth COngress, aka my neighborhood, aka my favorite part of Austin]

begin on the back patio @ hotel san jose. add a few good friends. cool off with several rounds of champassion cocktails (champagne + passion fruit juice served with fresh raspberries) to the trickling sounds of a swimming pool. throw in some stimulating conversation over cheese, bread, fruit and olives and let marinate in warm summer heat. finish off with zesty shrimp quesadillas @ south congress cafe and enjoy.

[pics taken with my blackberry pearl camera. note the cameo of my feet in the first pic. :)]




















Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I were there! I miss my SoCo! It is absolutely the best part of Austin.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger L Sass said...

That b'berry takes great pictures!

Also, I'd like a champassion cocktail right now, please. Thanx.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect! I definitely don't do SoCo enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home