Monday, August 13, 2007

eco-friendly wedding bash of the year

what do you get when you mix your most eco-friendly friend (who bears the affectionate moniker of "eco liz" and will take the time to illuminate on the significance of high tide vs. low tide while the rest of your friends are busy getting wasted on the beach), a beautiful summer day in picturesque annapolis, some heart-warming wedding vows and a bunch of lovely singer chicks?

[I will upload pics as soon as Blogger stops being a big fart]

[incidentally, farting was a popular topic of conversation this past wknd. apparently being hot and brilliant and talented doesn't stop my friends from the occasional foray into toilet humor]

so, then, here's a special shout-out to my fabulous lix and will (who are regular JMWT readers), for pulling off a beautiful wedding ceremony that managed to be both special and romantic but also super laid-back and fun. any couple who serves all you can eat steamed MD crabs for their rehearsal dinner is okay by me!

cheers to you, kiddos. congratulations.


































6 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger L Sass said...

Your friends look adorably beachy. Seriously, you're like a J.Crew catalog! Too cute!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Erica said...

this is not terribly related to your post, other than the mention of all-you-can-eat crabs: i was pinched by a crab in june, and my fingernail has still has not healed. they are tasty, but vicous little buggers. beware.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger FoodSnob said...

Ah, look at all those Sils!! I remember when you and Di auditioned for us. You were both so cute and wonderful and I was sad that I wasn't going to be able to sing with you, but happy I could take you into the nest. Everyone looks so fantastic! Sils were always HOT.

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sils were totally the hit of the wedding, let me tell you. We didn't have a videographer but I do regret not having a recording of the Sils at the ceremony--they were wonderful and the bride arranged something!! Now it's lost, I think...

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! thanks so much j-kim! you and all the lovely ladies helped make it the best wedding i have ever been to (no offense to the sils brides out there HAHAHA!), and i'm not just saying that because it was my own. seriously; unique, personal, fantastic, and you gals made it totally special for Will and me.

(sorry i'm late on the comment train but we just got back from canada.)

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh PS -- to sass -- it's a jcrew gown! woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home