Saturday, September 08, 2007

texan adventures

sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been busy @ work (nothing like a trip to/from San Francisco in less than 24 hours to keep you on your toes, eh?) as well as feeling rather uninspired about the whole blogging thing... just feels impressively lame.

but for now, I have some pictures of my recent adventures to distract you while I decide whether I want to continue with this silly little blog o'mine. these are pics from a day trip down to Fredericksburg, TX. we stopped in a little vineyard/lavender farm along the way, stomped on some grapes, hung out in the town, poked around the shops, and then ended the evening with a beautiful sunset and gourmet dinner.

TX hill country... it may not be Napa, but it's worth a visit...

























Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger L Sass said...

You're making me hungry... you should have posted a pic of leftover thai food, since that is what I'm about to eat for lunch, instead of delicious avocado and tomato confections.

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must keep writing! How else am I going to keep on top of what's going on in Atown?

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer Kim said...

LSass-- not only is it delicious avocado and tomato, it's delicious avocado+tomato+FRESH LUMP CRAB!! with salted crostini and wasabi aioli.

*sighs with happiness at the deliciousness of it all*

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger FoodSnob said...

Nice pix. Nice attempt. Ha ha ha. Just kidding! If only I could write as wittily as you my friend. If only...Sorry I haven't written lately. I was up in Copperopolis shooting a movie, and next I'm going to Iowa for a month!!!

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? JMWT must go on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home